Fast-Track-to-Success is a 17-week Leadership Development Training/Coaching program Designed specifically for First-Time Managers/Supervisors, High-Potentials, and new Project Managers. The program builds fundamental management skills in managing people, decision making and planning while building their leadership potential through learning and mastering the 9 Success Mindsets.
Public sessions of this class are shown below. This program can also be brought into your organization.
Designed specifically for First-Time Managers/Supervisors, High-Potentials, and new Project Managers
- Build fundamental management skills in the following:
- People Management
- Building Trust and Transparency
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communication, Non-Verbal Skills, Listening and Feedback
- Motivation and Appreciation
- Teamwork and Delegation
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making
- Customer Orientation
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking
- Time Management and Logistics
- Presentation Skills
- Managing Up
- People Management
- Unlock your leadership potential by learning and mastering the 9 Success Mindsets.
- Take an unvarnished inventory of where your performance currently is and build a course of action to successfully transform your outcomes.
- Review the results of the Miller Success Factor Assessment (MSFA) and gain insights into your key talents to better align your personal and professional goals with your organization’s vision and mission.
- Explore your leadership purpose and determine how your mindset affects your ability to succeed.
- Reflect on why you have chosen to lead, discover what style of leadership you present and envision what your Leadership Legacy will be.
- Gather feedback and coaching insights from your coach, peers, employees, Accountability Partner, and your own experiences to enhance your current Leadership skill set and implement a more effective and efficient path forward.
- Assess how your Inner Critic impacts your success as a leader and apply strategies to shift your mindset to a more productive outcome.
- Identify and remove the obstacles you place in your own path and set a course for continually building your self-awareness, your self-reflection, and your self-regulation.
- Build and lead a Success Initiative to measurably impact your organization, utilizing your new Leadership skills and making adjustments with support of your Accountability Partner and coach.
- Present the final outcomes of your Success Initiative to a panel of your peers, coaches, and your direct supervisor.
Four to Six Months – We believe that Leadership cannot be effectively taught in a 5-day class. We designed Fast-Track-to-Success to provide learning/coaching over the course duration to allow the concepts to sink in and allow participants the opportunity to practice what they have learned so they can build effective leadership.
Success-Minded, Immersive and Transformative
We focus on building competency in managing strategy and managing people. We leverage the Miller Success Factor Assessment and research-based 9 Success Mindsets to build skills through development of self-awareness, self-honesty, and self-discipline.
Participants build skills through development of an organizational Success Initiative focused on real-life business outcomes, building an inspired vision, commitment, and accountability. Through focused interaction with their cohort, engagement in team and individual coaching, ongoing leadership of their Success Initiative, participants learn how to move their organization forward more effectively.
Classroom & Self-Reflection
The program content consists of workshops, assignments and self-reflection focused on building competency in the 9 Success Mindsets and Team and Individual coaching to reinforce Leadership skills and alignment with their organization’s goals.
Team and Individual Coaching
Monthly sessions to reinforce connection with the 9 Success Mindsets, alignment with organizational goals and development of leadership skills.
Presentation of completed Success Initiative with feedback from the group and participants manager. Participants will be more engaged, self-directed, innovative, accountable AND produce consistently remarkable results.
“The self-reflection within this course has been really beneficial. It’s allowed me to step back from what I’ve done or am doing to see where I could better leverage these mindsets. My actions will be to continue to self-reflect daily and find a way to do something every day that will help my vision for our team grow and model the positivity and perseverance mindsets for the team.”
–Learning and Development Specialist, Trupanion
Success-Minded, Immersive and Transformational
Our Success-Minded Leader programs are built on a foundation of solid qualitative research into how people realize success, personally and professionally. The programs were developed by a team of professionals with over 100 combined years of experience, knowledge, and expertise in corporate and workforce development, including team members with advanced degrees in leadership studies, psychology and communication.
Success-Minded Leader programs are well-researched and proven with our Fortune 500 clients. We focus on growing people who grow your business.
Outcomes of Our Success-Minded Leader Programs
At the end of these intense and focused programs, participants will have:
- Produced a breakthrough in being successful in their life and work.
- Contributed powerfully and positively to their organization.
- Developed habits that all successful achievers practice.
- Engaged a team of advisors that they can rely on as they develop new initiatives.
What Our Clients Are Saying…
“Because of the Success Factors Training, we moved the needle on the scores we received from patient surveys—from 33% to 74%. – Director, Evergreen Hospital
“I learned how to draw on others’ strengths in order to be more successful and build the team. I have developed a more collaborative relationship with my co-leader through taking this course.” – Nurse Leader, Evergreen Hospital
“The Success Factors Training was very beneficial and useful in current challenges.” – Senior Leader, Costco
“Discussions and interactions were really helpful and relevant. I will use the success initiative process in all areas of my life to provide structure to my visions.” -Director, Federal Reserve of San Francisco
"I left with a renewed personal commitment to my work and items to share with my staff that energized them immediately to raise the bar in their work."
Director, Columbia Basin College