Becoming a Success-Minded Leader
Public Virtual Program
Begins: September 7, 2022
Runs Through: February 15, 2023
Application Deadline: August 15, 2022
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Be an established manager of people for at least 1 year.
- Be an employee in good standing with your company.
- Committed to completing the training requirements and assignments (approximately 5-6 hours per month) throughout the duration of the program.
- Committed to completing the coaching requirements and assignments (approximately 2 hours per month) throughout the duration of the program.
- Committed to creating and managing a Success Initiative within your organization that balances the 9 Success Mindsets. strategy management and people management.
- Committed to staying open to honest, constructive, and direct feedback on your Success Initiative from your program sponsor, cohort members and coaches.
- Committed to providing honest, constructive, and direct feedback to other members of the cohort on their Success Initiatives.
All Cohort Members commit to:
- Be on time for all scheduled sessions
- Engage in all scheduled sessions (All sessions are recorded for your review.)
- Complete the training/coaching assignments between sessions
- Contribute to all Training and Coaching discussions
- Maintain confidentiality
- Stay open to others’ ideas
- No phones or other distractions (email, interruptions etc.) during Zoom Training and Zoom Coaching events.
- Professional behavior when engaging with program cohort, facilitators etc.
All cohort members must apply and be accepted to the program. To apply for the Becoming a Success-Minded Leader program, applicants must provide the following information:
- An essay of 200 words or less on why you should be considered to join the cohort.
- A letter of recommendation from your program sponsor (Immediate Supervisor, or a Mentor, or an Executive in your organization):
- Detailing why they recommend you for the program.
- Confirmation that you are a manager of people for at least 1 year.
- Confirmation that you are an employee in good standing with your organization.
Application Deadline: Midnight on Monday, August 15, 2022.
Applications will be reviewed within 48 hours of receipt. You will be informed immediately thereafter whether your application has been approved.
Applicants are not considered fully accepted until course payment is received in full.